EPDM, or rubber, roofs are known for their robust qualities, adding durable protection to a variety of roof substrates. Unlike many other types of roofing products, rubber roofing can be applied in just one coat to offer needed and adequate protection, while other types of roof coatings have to be applied multiple times. Rubber roofs are also known to last as long as 50 years before needing replacement. The key to making your rubber roof live out that healthy lifespan is having regular, proactive rubber roof repairs performed.
If your commercial or industrial building is located in the Washougal, WA, area, you can count on White Knight Roofing for outstanding rubber roof repair and other roofing services. Call us today at (888) 389-1980 to schedule a free professional roofing assessment!
Benefits of Rubber Roofs
Rubber roof coatings can be applied on a variety of roof substrates, such as concrete, fiberglass, metal, foam and more. The benefits of choosing a rubber roof are plentiful and include:
- Long life: Rubber roofs can last up to 50 years
- Lightweight: Just one coat is needed
- Resists ponding: Prevents the formation of pooling water that can cause damage on your roof
- Weather resistant: Stands up to heavy rains, high winds, extreme temperatures, snow, hail and other challenges from Mother Nature
- Crack resistant: Rubber roofing is able to expand and contract with changing temperatures
- Thermal resistant: Can help lower your heating and cooling costs
- Low maintenance
Give White Knight Roofing a call today, (888) 389-1980, to find out if a durable rubber roof is a good option for your building.
Rubber Roof Services
For all of your rubber roof needs, White Knight Roofing is a trusted roofing company that has been in business for more than 30 years. Our proven procedure for repairing rubber roofs is as follows:
- Inspection: We will inspect the type and condition of flashings on your roof. This is important, as incorrect or damaged flashings can cause roofing system failure.
- Look for ponding water: Ponding water, or standing water that collects on a roof, will make it extremely vulnerable to leaking and also add weight to the roof.
- Eliminate debris and vegetation: The presence of debris and vegetation on a roof can impair the roofing membrane and create an entry point where water and moisture can get in.
- Locate wrinkles: Wrinkles can give water and debris an entry point to get beneath the membrane. Wrinkles near seams are especially problematic.
- Customize a repair plan: We will develop a repair plan that fits your budget and addresses all of your rubber roof’s issues.
Call on the Experts
For all of your roofing needs great and small, White Knight Roofing is the chivalrous team that is ready and waiting to come to your rescue!
Give us a call today, (888) 389-1980, to schedule a free professional roofing assessment. We will send one of our friendly, knowledgeable technicians to your location to meticulously inspect your roof and provide you with a detailed assessment of our findings and the best solutions to address any issues. Whatever you roofing problems may be, White Knight can solve them!