Though a robust type of roof, ethylene propylene diene monomer, also known as EPDM or rubber roofing, is just like any other roofing product in that it will eventually develop problems and require the services of a professional roofer. When the time comes that your commercial building is in need of rubber roof repair services in the Camas, WA, area, you can count on the expert team of professionals at White Knight Roofing to deliver exceptional workmanship and a job well done!
Give White Knight Roofing a call today, (888) 389-1980, to schedule a free, no-obligation roofing assessment. We will send one of our friendly, knowledgeable technicians to your location to thoroughly inspect your roof, assess its condition, pinpoint any problems, and then inform you about the best solutions to address those problems.
Rubber Roof Benefits
Rubber roofs add resilient protection to various roof substrates and, unlike many other roofing products, can offer the needed protection with just one coat. In contrast, many other roof coating types must be applied multiple times.
Other rubber roof benefits include:
- Long lifespan
- Resists ponding water
- Weather resistant
- Crack resistant
- Thermal resistant
A rubber roof can last up to 40 years or more before it needs replacing—but in order for any roof to reach its full life expectancy, it must be properly cared for. Part of that care includes prompt repairs when they are needed.
Expert Rubber Roof Services
For reliable, expert rubber roof service, including repairs, you can count on the team at White Knight Roofing. We bring three decades of experience to the table, and our professionally trained technicians are adept in all aspects of commercial roofing.
Our proven process for performing rubber roof repairs is as follows:
- Inspect: Damaged or incorrect flashings can cause your roofing system to fail, so our first step is to inspect the type and condition of the flashings on your roof.
- Identify ponding water: Standing water that collects on your roof, commonly called “ponding water,” makes a roof very vulnerable to leaks and also adds weight.
- Eradicate debris and vegetation: Debris and vegetation on a roof can impair the membrane and create an entry point for water and moisture.
- Find wrinkles: Wrinkles can also create an entry point for water and debris to get under the roof membrane. Wrinkles near the roof seams are particularly problematic.
- Create a customized repair plan: We will custom tailor a plan to fit your budget and address all of your rubber roof’s problems.
Once your roof’s current issues have been corrected, we can further establish a regular inspection and maintenance plan to help ensure your roof remains in full working order for the long haul.
You Can Count on White Knight!
For all of your commercial roofing needs, including rubber roof repair, you can rely on the team of experts at White Knight Roofing. Give us a call today at (888) 389-1980 to schedule your free roofing assessment!